Tuesday, January 15, 2013

In-depth project

Today, at school we started at a in-depth project. My class are going to write a book together and also try to give it out and sell it. We are going to write about using modern technology in class. 
Today I started on a question about how I think my english learning would look like if I could create it by myself. I wrote about how I think I would learn english better. 

This project sounds interesting and I look forward to continue on it.

Have you tried a big school project with the whole class before? 

2 comments:

  1. The friends and collaborations together can finish the book in the best way. friv 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very much a work in progress whenever http://www.iessaywriter.com I find out about one who is more beautiful than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post.
    Regards
    ))((

    ReplyDelete